Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crafty Secrets!!

YES! Today's rubber stamp company is Crafty Secrets! I absolutely LOVE this company...for many reasons....

*Their vintage & retro images are simply marvelous ~ such attention to details, you can see every wisp of hair, the expressions on each of the little faces, and the humor of their sentiments are perfect.

*The quality of their stamps are of such high quality, you would expect to pay far more than what the retail prices are.

*Crafty Secrets stamps are made right here in the USA from high quality photopolymer, free of latex & phthalates (a chemical known to cause adverse health conditions).

*Their founder, Sandy Redburn ~ owner, designer & teacher, is such a sweet person to talk to and deal with. I was fortunate enough to meet and speak with her at Summer CHA. Down to earth and so very helpful, it was refreshing change from some designers/owners who won't even give you the time of day. Meeting her made the company all that much more appealing!

*Another plus to Crafty Secrets is not only do they offer great stamps but their product line also includes pattern papers, Vintage & Heartwarming Expressions Stickers, Vintage Booklets, Vintage Cuts (collage sheets), Sweet Chips and more!!

I could go on but I think you see why I love them so much.

Like I mentioned yesterday. There are so many cool stamps here I couldn't just feature them on one post sooooooo today I am going to be sharing some projects I made using one their newest sets - Halloween Fun and the Vintage Booklet - Halloween Image & Journal Notes.

Crafty Secrets 1003


Crafty Secrets 1008


Crafty Secrets 1010


(this photo isn't the greatest ~ Stickles really messes with the auto focus sometimes ~ Sorry!)

Crafty Secrets 1001


NOW, Sandy was so very generous in donating goodies that I have not only a beautiful set of stamps to give away but one of their Vintage Booklets as well!

Crafty Secrets 1001-1


All you have to do is post a comment on today's or any of the coming Crafty Secrets posts to come later this week. You will be entered each time you post without limit.

Everyone both in the United States and out are invited to join in on the fun!

So come on people ~ what's your favorite Crafty Secret product?

Stamps, a particular set?

Vintage Booklets?

Collage sheets?

Maybe it's the darling Sweet Chips?

Whatever it is ~ speak up and let us know.

Remember ~ you can't win if you don't post!

27 comments:

  1. I love the Altered Art Small set ... so much possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween Fun is my favorite stamp set but I love all their products and would be delighted to win! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!!! I'll be commenting on each of these posts! I just love Crafty Secrets stamps! One of the design team gals, Mish Mash (her blog name) posts beautiful work... I'll have to go through the store and pick my fave!!!!! Some really beautiful vintage goodies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, oh my I was one of the original stalkers for the medium bird set...so now it has been a little harder to justify the large bird set but OH I so need it!! Of course I also need the wildflower set...and could truly enjoy the large Christmas set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely stamps, very detailed images. I think my favorite stamp is the "Beleive" image, it's stunning. My favorite non-stamp product is the paper packs, I loved the colours and designs in the "earth" set of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Vintage Cuts look fabulous...so many different little pictures. Amazing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all of the products but I really love the vintage sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Crafty Secrets! Not sure I can decide on which product, because they are all the best... their vintage sheets are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't seen Crafty Secret stamps before, but really like the birds!

    Sorta new to checking out stamping blogs and loving all the sites with such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all products from Crafty Secrets, they do such a great job at anything vintage. I can't wait to get my hands on their new stampset of Bunnies. I think it is called "Snow much Fun" or "Winter Fun", but the Bunnies all lined up going fast on their sled with little knit ear-warmers totally gets me! There is also a Snowbunny with a sign and lots of sayings stamps to put in there, and a Mama Bunny putting a scarf on her little one... all the images are SO SWEET! Can you tell I love Crafty Secrets ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the Coffee and Tea set along with the Little Chef. They have great products at good prices. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their stamps sets... the bird, vintage kitchen recipe set... I've never tried any of their alterable items but I would like to get my hands on some of them...

    Can't wait to see what else you have to share with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't see this website before. They have some great vintage images on the collage sheets and stickers. My favorite stamp set on first glance would have to be the Wildflowers.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I love HALLOWEEN, so that Halloween Fun set is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Vintage Christmas stamp set is gorgeous--has to be my favorite. It's closely followed by the Halloween Fun set. I just love the little witch and the corner spider web. Great stamps! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen these stamps at my LSS but had not seen any samples. Your cards are beautiful! I'm going to give this line of stamps a second look.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your creations. They are so wonderful. Have I told you that before? If so, no matter. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Crafty Secrets! I have some of their stickers (which I love) and am wanting to own some stamp sets too! Some of my favourites are Vintage Christmas and the Bird sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always enjoy perusing your blog, Roni: Thanks for sharing all your great tips and ideas! And thanks for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing, I always think of the old Heartwarming Expressions books when I think of Crafty Secrets and am just thrilled to see their stamp sets! Love the retro images and that scary Jack-O-Lantern image (with the white teeth!) is so darn spooky!
    I love, love, love the bird set! I'm in search of bird images lately and these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! I love their vintage booklets! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I must say I couldnt pick a favorite between the small Altered Art set and the large Glamour Girls! Love them both.... then there was the little chef set, the Christmas set...the journal set. EEEEKK I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post. LIke the vintage sets. Keep us informed and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great set, as im reading down your blog backwards so to speak things now make sense. These stamps look really nice, Im off to have a look at the site, Many Thanks, Jaqi x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh this is the first time I've heard of this company! I love their stamps, especially "Support the Girls", "Glamour Girls", Kewpies, and "Sweet Kids". Thanks for sharing the site Roni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!