Friday, October 17, 2008

Crafty Secrets - Glamour Girls!

More fun stuff to share with you from Crafty Secrets! Today I want to share with you a few creations I made using the Glamour Girls set. This is the newest large set that Crafty Secrets offers. It has 21 art deco inspired stamps that range from 1/4"(flower) up to approx 4 1/2" (fashionable lady on the right) in size. I also used a few pieces from the Girlfriends Images & Journal Notes Booklet. Fun Stuff!!

Here you go....

Girlfriends005

Girlfriends003

Girlfriends001

Girlfriends006

Hope you've enjoyed all these fun examples!

Well, tomorrow I'm off to our only rubber stamp convention in the area.

It's small but it's better than nothing :)

Can't wait!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

I'll pull the winner of the Crafty Secrets Stamp/Image Booklet tomorrow afternoon when I get home!

Good Luck Everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the convention!! :D

    Hugs, Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you had! My favorite is the first with the lady standing on the swing~I love how you used Flower Soft on it~so pretty! The mirror one is TOO funny... the saying...and the image...teehee ...yikes! One of those "girls" could poke an eye out!
    Have a stampingly good time at your little Convention!
    Erin Glee : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin - ROFLOL @ the "girls" comment!!! Oh my, you are just too funny!!

    Thanks guys, I can't wait. Haven't been to one of these in a few years so I'm hoping it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I agree-one of the girls could put an eye out, or give Madonna from back in the day some competition! That flower fluff stuff looks interesting-must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, the girl on the swing is my favorite, it's so carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Glamour Girls and what you've done with them.
    Have fun at the convention.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!