Monday, October 13, 2008

Crafty Secrets - Believe!

Today's Crafty Secret stamp set is Believe! I just love this stamp...the angel is just stunning! One of my very favorite sets Craft Secrets makes!

Believe....

Suze's Stickles 006
Supplies:

Believe - Crafty Secrets
Archival Ink - Ranger
Distress Inks - Ranger
Cut & Dry Nibs (for coloring the image) - Ranger
Ink Blending Tool & Foam - Ranger
Suze's Glitz Stickles - Ranger
Ribbon - Unknown

Here is a close up of the angel....

Suze's Stickles 006
Hope you enjoy her!!
Happy Columbus Day Everyone (in the US)!
and
Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in Canada!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I loved that stamp on the Crafty Secrets site, it's even more stunning to see it in use like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe (hee hee) how beautiful that image is! And this is a clear stamp??? Wow.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with that Crafty Secrets stamp! The bling makes her feel magical... maybe it's the regal purple gown ... anyway,thanks for sharing more eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that stamp! And I love what you did with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I will HAVE to have that stamps!!!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning stamp. Really love what you've donw with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous angel! I can't *believe* I haven't seen that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I have to have that stamp now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This stamp is beautiful. You make my day so much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Roni! I do believe this would be a great image for the Torn & Tattered wings!!!! (not that the wings are torn or tattered... but a beautiful with wings image!)...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like the coloring of her robe & glittering is beautiful also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is out of this world. really beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love the way you used the gold around her head - gives the impression of hair AND halo all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work and thanks so much for sharing all the info and techniques...plus your resources. I'll be back to visit again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!