Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hanna Stamps - Winners!!!

Just finished entered every one's name over at Random.org and here are the winners....

Shannon,

{S} said...
Riley is adorable!! I love how he looks driving in his little car and the snowman one is so cute, but I think my favorite one is pirate Riley. That is hilarious. I would love to own the Super Riley... my hero collection just wouldn't be complete without him!
AS for Hanna images, I like Route 66 the best.

September 14, 2008 10:27 PM

Choon Bin Wee

choon bin wee said...
Hi Roni, riley is really cute!!! I have not heard of hana stamps before....like kristi, i love making cards and I'm a nurse too :)How wonderful to be able to do craftwork fulltime!!!! I wish for that too (lol).....I love the "coffee riley moose wood mounted stamp"

Have a great day,
choon bin wee

September 18, 2008 9:47 AM

and

Erin Glee!!!

Erin Glee said...
All the Hanna Stamps are fun, but with Christmas creeping up quickly, I say Santa Riley: that would be the one for me.. but I also like Coffee Riley, Camping Riley (just the touch of those few mushrooms growing in the foreground adds so much). I've seen Sick Riley colored with a rosey fever across his cheeks that was DARLING! I don't own an HS's ~yet!

Thanks to you for the link to "Flower Soft", I found a new Stamp/SB~ing store in my MIL's home town! I plan to go there this week to check it out and get some Flower Soft~yeah, I NEED it!

September 15, 2008 2:07 AM

Congratulaitions Ladies!
Please send me your snail mail addies and I'll get them out to you asap :)

Oh and just to be fair, I'm just sticking each one in an envie, sealing it, mixing it up and then addressing them.

That way it's a surprise for all of us!


Streuter Image Transfer ATC's coming soon...




3 comments:

  1. ME?!!?!? omg! how cool!!! Thank you Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congras Ladies......and thank you!!! Can't wait to recieve and use the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! As a new Riley fan, I am sure you're going to have a ball stamping little moose images!!
    Shannon, I'm going to be begging you for stamped images now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!