Saturday, September 6, 2008

Favorite Stamp Retailer/Designer Winner!!!!

Thanks to all who voted for their favorite Rubber Stamp Retailer/Designers! We had a whopping 42 votes for various brick/mortar stores as well as designers & mfg!!! Sounds like there are loads of favorites out there!! I haven't had a chance to compile all the votes yet but I did go to Random.org to name the winner....


And the winner of the ~


Nominate Your Favorite Retailer and/or Rubber Stamp Designer


IS.......



#28 - Sue said...
My favourite would have to be Tim Holtz and also paperArtsy. Such a great range of stamps.
September 5, 2008 5:11 AM



Congratulations Sue!


Please send me your snail mail address so I can get your goodies out in the mail on Monday :)

If you didn't win this time, don't fret...we've still got the Flower Soft contest going and I've got loads more fun & games up my sleeve ;)

And I've had a few people asking if it was o.k. to vote even though they live out side of the United States. Of course it's o.k....everyone is welcome to participate in any of the drawings I host. I've sent goodies to people in Europe, Canada, Australia, and Asia so far (in addition to the US) so please feel free to join in the fun no matter where you live!!

EVERYONE is welcome :)

Have a wonderful evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!