Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stamp Sales!

Just a few stamp sales to pass on*....
(***note - I'm not associated with any of these stores...I don't get any sort of incentive, discount or anything else for passing this info along....I'm just a shop-a-holic that can't pass up a deal- LOL!!!)

River City Rubber Works is having a Moooo-ving Sale.
75% off remaining Clear Stamps
75% off Sale Accessories

Beeswax Rubber Stamps has posted their
Each stamp used in the POTM is 15% off if purchased individually or 25% off if you purchase all 7 stamps.

Stamp Diva Summer Sale continues!
Postmodern Design and Stampland mounted rubber stamps are 20%
Lots of 7 Gypsies Goodies added to the Discount Page!

68 new 50% off stamps to the clearance section!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your too cool, thank for the heads up on the stamp sales, love sales!
    Have you down as one of my favorites now on my computer, feel like I HAVE to check it out now everyday, don't want to miss anything. Like the idea of making the bottle caps for magnets cause I don't think I'd wear them. And I love the idea of using the big puzzle pieces, now I want to go out on a hunt at the thrift stores. Thanks again, Tami W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!