Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gypsy Girl ATC's

Hey all!! Hope you're having a great weekend so far ~ I just finished canning 7 quarts of stewed tomatoes (for chili, stews & soups this winter...mmmm!) and 5 quarts & 2 pints of salsa (that probably won't last until this winter - LOL!!!).

We're not going out to celebrate our anniversary till later this evening so while I had a chance I thought I'd share some ATC's I made this week. It's a series of 20 ATC's all with different images but the same basic design. That way everyone in the swap will have something close to the same but still unique. I am not much on making the same thing over and over...I get so tired of it and making 20 of one item to me is a LOT!

Anyway, here they are...

my Gypsy Girls...

Supplies:

Collage Images - Gypsy Journey - Curious By Design - Hannah Grey

Flourish Rubber Stamp - Fancy Pants

Background texture rubber stamp - Hobby Lobby

Alpha Stamps - MSE

Distress Ink - Ranger

Archival Ink - Ranger

Copper Stickles - Ranger

Posh Gold Metallic Accent Pen - Ranger

Mini Flowers - Prima

Faux Microscope Slides - Roni ;)

August ATC's004

August ATC's006

August ATC's005

(not sure what's up with this one...it doesn't have that line down the center IRL?!?!?)

August ATC's007

So there you go...a peek at my Gypsy Girls!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Your Gypsy Girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, very dreamy, well done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been nominated for the Brillante Blog award over at my spot:
    http://teresasscrappinspot.blogspot.com/
    Thank you for being a great inspiration to us all! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!