Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Domino Book ~ Necklace Delay - Instead New ATC's!

Hey everyone!

Didn't want you to think I forgot about today's domino project.

There has been a delay as it's very humid here today and my darn Mod Podge isn't drying like I want it to...soooooo, I'm thinkin the project is going to have to wait until tomorrow to be assembled.

In it's place I thought I'd share a few ATC's I've made recently :)

Enjoy!!

Home is where the heart is.... ATC

I made some with alternating house/background colors but they are basically the same.

August ATC's001


Java ATC


This one was fun because I used lots of Distress Ink and just got messy :) I love to get inky!!


August ATC's002


Arg! ATC


I just love this little moose!!! His name is Riley and it's from the Hanna Stamps collection! I'm hoping to feature their stamps at some point but haven't heard back from them yet.


August ATC's008

Hope you're having a great day!!


Now, Go Get Inky!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the domino winner! Hope she shows us what she makes with them.
    Love the ARG! ATC, like the way the lighthouse is fainted in the woodgrain background. Very cool. Hope you get to feature that stamp company, cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!