Monday, August 4, 2008

The Big Show ATC

Here's a fun ATC I recently made for the Hannah Grey DT :) Hope you enjoy!!

Supplies:

ATC Card Kit - Hannah Grey
Wonderful Women Collage Sheet - Hannah Grey
Tim Holtz ATC Background - Ticket Collage - Hannah Grey
Distress Inks - Ranger
Archival Ink - Ranger
Streuter Glue Film
Computer Generated Words
Star Brads

HG July011

HG July012

HG July013
Tomorrow I'll have a few examples of the new Distress Stickles to share!
Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, recently came across your blog and I'm hooked. New to the ATC thing. Like that I can try new techniques on something small so I'm not overwhelmed with it. Really like this card. Like the envelope with it. Does it hold just one ATC or can it hold several?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!

    Now, is that Tim Holtz paper or his stamp? It looks like paper.

    Whatever it is, love the distressing.

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Tami! The envie can hold anywhere from 2-5 I would say depending on how "lumpy" you make your ATC's. At times I tend to get pretty embellishment happy so not too many would fit but you just need to "re-crease" new fold lines and it would easily hold more.

    Thanks Phinny!! It's a stamp/ink. I stamped the tickets directly onto the die-cut pieces (card & envie) then inked using distress inks & my fav. Ink Blending Tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!