Monday, June 2, 2008

Favorite Ranger Product Winner(s)!!

I know I know, keeping you all in suspense huh? We had a very busy weekend so I waited an extra day :) Trust me, that's not a bad thing though.... After everyone went to bed last night I was searching through my supplies and found enough goodies for 5 winners instead of just 1!!!!



So without any further delays the winners are.....



Far North - 3 Distress Ink Pads


Cabbie - 3 Distress Ink Pads


Virginia - 3 Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers


Andi - 3 Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers


and


Scrappy Pam - 3 Alcohol Inks



Congratulations ladies :)


Please e-mail me your addies so I can get your goodies packaged up and sent off!


6 comments:

  1. Whee! Thank you! How very generous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so very much Ms Generous blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!! Keep on inking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!!! How darn exciting! Thank you so much! I don't have any of the daubers! Woo Hoo!
    And I have the perfect project for them!!! Wink!

    Congrats to all the winners! I know most of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni has outdone herself with this Anniversary week. Congrats, ladies. I know those Ranger products will get quite a work out! *smile*

    Hey - come back and tell us some of the cool things you make, k?

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thank you very much roni!!! its really generous of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!