Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fat Book Page - Bombshells

Hi All! This is going to be a short post...we've been having storms on and off all day today and dh says there is more forming - yeah - not!!

I wanted to share my first Women themed Fat Book Page for the swap I'm hosting on the blog. The first sub theme was Bombshells....I chose Veronica Lake :) When I was little I was fascinated with her because she was the only other "Veronica" I knew. LOVED her hair...I pretended to have hair I could "hide behind" like she did....anyway, here it is ~

Front (the photo is actually a pocket for the tags that follow...

Fat Book - Bombshell001

Tag (front & back sides)

Fat Book - Bombshell003

Back - you don't actually have to do anything to the back but I wanted to include some info about her.

Fat Book - Bombshell002

The weatherman is calling for storms all week long (thru Sat) but hopefully he'll be wrong...if not maybe there will be breaks in the weather so I can at least jump on and share some of the things I've been working on!

Till then, be sure to ink up somethin...
even if it's just your fingers - LOL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Very cool page!!!
    Thanks for the peek and inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Roni!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Hope the storms come and go quickly!!!

    (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you included bio info on her on the back...makes it so much more of an impact. And the design on front with the tags is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!