Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Hannah Grey Goodies!

Here are a couple more Hannah Grey goodies I've been working on....

Enchanted Journey

This is a domino (new one) that I alcohol inked then added the image (QDD Skinny Mini), wings (German Scrap) and words (computer generated). The "sand" is Cinnamon Stickles....a great color. I think one of my favorites!

HG - April 019
Love You...
I had such fun making this card ~ each of the small panels was made using the spritz/flick Ink Blending Tool Technique then stamped over with Archival Inks. The background was made in the same way. That has got to be my fav. technique! All of the panels were sewn to the main background which was then sewn to the cardstock panel. The image is from Queen's Dresser Drawers.
HG - April 009

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Roni, this is stunning! Hels xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Roni,
    The domino is amazing! I love the stickles "sand"!! Out of curiosity, where do you find all those colors or stickles??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I'm so happy I can share it with you :)

    Karen, If you click on the "Cinnamon Stickles" it will take to Hannah Grey's site where it shows the colors ava. I'm sure there are lots of other on-line places that has it as well. Cinnamon is one of the newer colors so I don't think any of the big box stores would have em yet. I know you are in the same "no-lss" boat I am so I always go on-line first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE that last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Both pieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!