Friday, April 25, 2008

Hannah Grey Goodies....

As promised...here are some of the goodies I made for the Hannah Grey Design Team!


Her Love... ATC

Supplies: Italian Decoupage Papers; Queen's Dresser Drawers Skinny Mini's; German Scrap; some great little flowers that aren't on the site yet. I love them! They started out white but take distress inks (mixed with water) very well so I dyed a bunch of them! It's all topped off by Crackle Accents. :)

HG - April 007

The Happy Couple ATC

Supplies - Floral Border Couple - Queen's Dresser Drawers; Archival Ink - Jet Black; Adirondack Alcohol Inks; transparency; Jenni Bowlin Journal Card (for the ATC Base); and more of those cool little flowers :)



HG - April 017

Love is in the Air ...

HERE is my first attempt at a Moo Card! It was sort of fun to see what I could fit onto such a tiny space :) I love the QDD Skinny Mini's - they are way cool images and are perfect for small works of art like ATC's, Moo's and the like :)

Do you notice something on the Moo that is exactly the same as the ATC above?!?!? I cut the image of the Jenni Bowlin Journal Card above from the packaging and used it as a mini journal card here!! ;) **Roni-isim #137 - Don't ever throw anything away...you just never know when/where you might use it - LOL!!!**

Supplies: Jenni Bowlin Journal Card; QDD Skinny Mini; Distress Inks; German Scrap; more of those great mini flowers.


HG - April 014


Oh shoot...dh just called, have to go help him at our building! Well, I will share more later!!

TTFN :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in heaven! My favorite products in the world are Ranger and my style is "anything Hannah Grey," so this blog is just the bomb for me.

    Your HG design work is stunning! I love how the Crackle Accents just shimmer and sparkle, reflecting the light in the first piece. And the alcohol inks with the transparency are so vivid and bright in the second pic. I bet that one just POPS in person. (If you have time, I'd love to know your technique for that, too.)

    This is my kind of eye candy. All I can say is - keep 'em coming, Roni!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Happy Couple just made me laugh! And all of your bits of art are gorgeous!
    I'll need to go back and look at the pieces in more detail later..there is so much to take in! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I'm glad you like them Phinny!

    I really like the crackle accents too...I was going to add a link to HG but it sold out so quickly it was all gone by the time I posted this! Appearently LOTS of people love the stuff - LOL!!

    I will most definately share the AI on the transparency. It does POP in person.

    Thanks Karen ~ I have such fun making it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!