Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Break time...

I'm sorry I don't have #6 in the IBT series ready ~ my puppy goes back to the vet today to have his stitches out. Going to find out if the surgery/meds worked!! Wish us luck ~ I'm praying that he will be able to see!!

I do have a little piece of cool news to pass along....check out Ranger's home page. This month they are featuring the Ink Blending Tool and have 2 of my cards up as examples!!! I'm so excited :) It's so much fun to see them up there! They are made using IBT Technique #3 - Gradient Blending and #6 - Masking (coming tomorrow).

Also, if you get the magazine Belle Armoire, Ranger has an add using a fabric clock I made in their ad which will be in the May/June issue. The two Ink Blending cards will also be in Cloth, Paper, Scissors Issue #13 (Summer) issue (Rangers Ad). I also got word yesterday that some of my IBT cards will be published in the May issue of Vamp Stamp News :)

Soooooo, dispite not having a technique to share today a few things to check out anyway :) Hope to have some good puppy news tonite and a new tech. for you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. congrats!!

    I'm praying that Fidget is healed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, hope your puppy is much better xx I am awarding you a You Cheer Me Up award....cos I love your Blog and I always feel really happy when I am nosing through your designs :O)) The award is on my Blog xxx Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    Hope Fidget had a good report at the vets'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor little Fidget. Hope things are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of good thoughts for poor little Fidget.
    And I'm actually glad you're taking a break, because it gives me time to digest all of these techniques!
    Also...congrats on having your pieces shown! Now even more people get to pull inspiration from your creative little mind!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    You deserve it, Roni. You are so talented. It must be such a rush to see yourself published! I am so happy for you!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!