Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Queen's Dresser Drawers

Today's rubber stamp site of the day is another one of my absolute favorite stamp companies....The Queen's Dresser Drawers!


Oh my!!! Do they ever have some cool images! Their images are vintage/retro in style for the most part which is why I love them so. Some of my favorite creations have started with QDD images.

I am particularly drawn to their male images. It's so hard to find good stamps of guys. So many times you'll find an awesome collection of stamps that totally leave out the male species! Odd when they make up 1/2 (o.k. I'm guessing here but it's a good bet) of the Earth's population!

They do have another cool line of stamps for a craze that is building steam....Inchies! Pages 35 & 36 are packed full of their regular sized images shrunk down for use on Inchies....who could ask for anything better!!

Another great aspect to QDD are the Collage Sheets & Skinny Minis!!! Oh my, so many great themes to choose from! Collage Sheets are just that, sheets of pics of various people, places and things. My favorite sheet is the Abandoned Automobiles WAY cool!! Then you have the Skinny Minis! Skinny Mini's you might ask...yes, smaller versions of the collage sheets shrunk down to ATC sizes!! No more searching for images small enough to fit onto ATC's...they have already done it for you!

Below are two ATC's I made using a couple of their images. The first was photographed while the sand (at their feet) was drying. I finished it off with "The Boys of Summer". The other one remindes me of my guys...

3 comments:

  1. wow!! you always find and make the coolest stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find these companies? Another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, glad you like! :)

    I don't know, I just am always on the look out for a cool image...when I find one I go in search of their site to see what other goodies they might have in store :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!